Quality Vitamins & Herbs
Award winning health food shop based in Glasgow City Centre. Described by some, as an Aladdin’s Cave. Their shelves are full of natural remedies, skincare and cleaning products along with a wide variety of, organic, vegan and free from foods. They take great pride in their vegan selection which ranges from plant based goodness to full on vegan ‘junk’ food and make every effort to offer those products which are difficult to source elsewhere. Whether you’re seeking out the best vegan cheese or wanting relief from those aching joints, visit their store and they will help you make informed choices through their friendly, personal service.
Why Choose to visit Quality Vitamins and Herbs?
– Scottish Independent Health and Lifestyle Retailer of the Year 2016 and 2017*
– They take pride in their friendly, personal service and love to see their customers leaving happy with their purchases.
– If they don’t have your desired item on their shelves they will do their best to source it within a few days.
– Many of their products come from local suppliers in Glasgow and the surrounding area. They stock products from Nutcrafter Creamery, Sgaia Mheat, Cool Jerk Vegan Pies, Considerate Chocolate, Vegan Burd and Almighty Foods.
– A postal service is offered for those unable to come into the shop
*The team at Quality Vitamins and Herbs were thrilled recently to receive the Health and Lifestyle Retailer of the year Award for the second year in a row. They said ..
” Everyone in store really appreciates this recognition and feels honoured to have received this award for the second year running. Our range is always increasing with many vegan, organic and gluten free foods, along with a great selection of supplements and natural skincare products. Having been in the business for twenty one years now, its great to see more people than ever adopting a healthier lifestyle, along with a significant increase in the number of vegan customers coming in. Glasgow is great for vegans and we’re lucky to have so many products on our shelves from local businesses.”
A recent review that I read about Quality Vitamins and Herbs (March 2017) 5*
“Absolutely love this place!! They are so helpful and have a lot of knowledge on their products! They even let you try some things before you buy them.. they have the best dairy free range/vegan I have ever seen! Would highly recommend!!”
Quality Vitamins and Herbs
123 Douglas Street
Monday to Saturday 09.30 – 18.00
Sunday and Public Holidays – Closed
Click Here - Visit The Website