Here you can buy tickets for the Lotus Animal Sanctuary Fundraising raffle.
Tickets cost £2.00 each, you may buy as many tickets as you like. The more tickets you buy, the more chance you have of winning.
Prizes will be drawn on Saturday 30th September. We will contact you on that day to notify you if you have won.
You will receive a copy of your tickets via email once you have paid.
Thank you for your kind donation.
Prizes are listed below:
1. National Trust for Scotland
FAMILY DAY PASS – Culzean Castle and Country Park.
A one day pass for you and your family to Culzean Castle and Country Park.
Click Here - Find out more about Culzean Castle
2. Hendersons Vegan Edinburgh – Meal for Two
A meal for two (not including drinks) at Hendersons Vegan in Edinburgh.
Click Here - Find out more about Hendersons Vegan Restaurant in Edinburgh
3. Bute Island Foods – Selection of assorted ‘Creamy Sheese’
A selection of assorted ‘Creamy Sheese’ flavours from Bute Island Foods.
Click Here - Find out more about Bute Island Foods
4. Laurianne’s Raw Cakes – A delicious hand made raw cake from Laurianne
A delicious hand made raw cake from master raw cake maker Laurianne Giteau. Laurianne’s cakes are 100% plant based, vegan – free from refined flour and sugar. A really tasty, healthy treat.
Click Here - Find out more about Laurianne's Raw Cakes
5. Mother Murphys Cafe Falkirk – Lunch for Two
A delicious lunch for two at Mother Murphy’s Cafe in Falkirk.
Click Here - Find out more about Mother Murphy's Cafe
6. White Rabbit Skin Care – Minatures Collection
With this beautiful minatures gift set, try out a range of products from White Rabbit Skincare.
White Rabbit Skincare provide a range of luxury, vegan & cruelty free skin care products. These are hand made in Scotland.
Click Here - Find out more about White Rabbit Skincare
7. Suma Wholefoods – Suma Hamper
The team at Suma Wholefoods have kindly agreed to donate a beautiful hamper. Suma products are sourced ethically with the environment in mind.
Click Here - Find out more about Suma Wholefoods
8. Pana Chocolate – Chocolate Gift Boxes
Pana Chocolate have kindly agreed to donate a few Pana Chocolate gift boxes, how exciting ! Pana Chocolates are hand made, organic, dairy free and taste delicious.
Click Here - Find out more about Pana Chocolate
9. Humblestuff – Selection of Cleaning Products
Humblestuff provide handmade natural cleaning products, all made in Scotland. Humblestuff are donating a selection of their products for the raffle. A big thank you to Humblestuff.
Click Here - Find out more about Humblestuff
10. Green City Wholefoods – Prize Hamper
Green City Wholefoods is based in Glasgow and is a workers cooperative supplying customers throughout Scotland since 1978. Greencity Wholefoods does not supply any products that have been tested on animals.
Click Here - Find out more about Green City Wholefoods
11. Love Festival – Falkirk – Family Ticket + £15 to spend
Falkirk Vegan Festival held at Falkirk Stadium on 7th and 8th October.
Click Here - Find out more about Falkirks Love Vegan Festival
12. Betterbodies Falkirk – Energy Bars
Betterbodies in Falkirk have kindly agreed to provide some vegan energy bars. Betterbodies provide health foods, protein powders and supplements.
Click Here - Find out more about Betterbodies Falkirk
13. Brea Restaurant Stirling – £20 Gift Voucher
Brea in Stirling is a Scottish Restaurant in the heart of Stirling.
Click Here - Find out more about Brea Stirling
14. McCune Smith Cafe Glasgow – £20 Gift Voucher
A non-profit social enterprise in the south side of Glasgow. A venue for music, poetry, debate and film nights.
Click Here - Find out more about McCune Smith Cafe Glasgow
15. Super Nourished Edinburgh – £80 Gift Voucher – Plant Based Cooking Class
A ticket for 2 (worth £80) to a 3 hour ‘cook and dine’ event in Edinburgh with Vegan chef Jayne Totty.
Click Here - Find out more about Vegan Chef Jayne Totty
16. Cook Jerk Vegan – £10 Gift Voucher – Valid at Cool Jerk Vegan Pie Stalls
Jamie Kidd – the owner and operator of Cool Jerk Vegan has kindly donated a gift voucher. The winner can use this at either the Leith Market Vegan Quarter (held on the 1st Saturday of each month) or the Flying Duck Vegan Fete in Glasgow (held on the 2nd Saturday of each month).
17. Thistly Cross Cider – A selection of ciders
Thistly Cross Cider, who are based in Dunbar have agreed to donate a selection of ciders for one of our winners. Please note: You must be aged 18 years or over to claim this prize.
18. Hanover Health Foods – £25 Gift Voucher
Hanover Health Foods of Edinburgh have kindly donated a £25 gift voucher.
19. Heather Walsh Jewellery – Bespoke handmade Necklace
Heather Walsh from Healther Walsh Jewellery has kindly donated one of her unique hand made necklaces.
20. Green Envy – Free Manicure with a Gel Polish
Georgina Lyndsey-Smith from Green Envy has kindly donated a manicure with a gel polish.
21. An Tobar Cafe – Gift Voucher
Ester Morrison from An Tobar Cafe on the Isle of Mull has kindly donated a voucher for use in the cafe.
22. Moo Free Chocolate – A selection of chocolate bars
Moo Free Chocolate have very kindly donated a selection of there chocolate bars.
23. Bluestone Gifts – A selection of gifts
Bluestone Giftshops have very kindly donated a selection of gifts.
24. Serene Senses – Half hour therapeutic treatment
Suzy Berry from Serene Senses has very kindly donated a half hour treatment.
25. Koko Dairy Free – A selection of dairy free milk
Koko Dairy Free have kindly donated a selection of dairy free milk.