We wanted to take another opportunity to thank everyone who took part in our recent fund raising event for The Lotus Animal Sanctuary. Thanks to everyone who took part we managed to raise the fantastic figure of £1439.99. Part of the fund raising efforts involved a raffle. We have now contacted everyone who won a prize in the raffle.
Below is a list of everyone who won. If you are on the list, and haven’t heard from us then please check your junk email or ‘spam’ folder for an email from us. You can also contact us by email at : email@example.com.
1. National Trust for Scotland
FAMILY DAY PASS – Culzean Castle and Country Park.
A one day pass for you and your family to Culzean Castle and Country Park.
Winner: Robin Flaig – Ticket Number 1007.
2. Hendersons Vegan Edinburgh – Meal for Two
A meal for two (not including drinks) at Hendersons Vegan in Edinburgh.
Winner: Amanda and Jeremy Thomas Ticket Number 1013.
3. Bute Island Foods – Selection of assorted ‘Creamy Sheese’
A selection of assorted ‘Creamy Sheese’ flavours from Bute Island Foods.
Winner: Sylvia McCosh – Ticket Number 1026.
4. Laurianne’s Raw Cakes – A delicious hand made raw cake from Laurianne
A delicious hand made raw cake from master raw cake maker Laurianne Giteau. Laurianne’s cakes are 100% plant based, vegan – free from refined flour and sugar. A really tasty, healthy treat.
Winner : Romani Morris – Ticket Number 1049.
5. Mother Murphys Cafe Falkirk – Lunch for Two
A delicious lunch for two at Mother Murphy’s Cafe in Falkirk.
Winner: Rebecca Clement – Ticket Number 1069.
6. White Rabbit Skin Care – Minatures Collection
With this beautiful minatures gift set, try out a range of products from White Rabbit Skincare.
White Rabbit Skincare provide a range of luxury, vegan & cruelty free skin care products. These are hand made in Scotland.
Winner: Fiona McGregor – Ticket Number 1118.
7. Suma Wholefoods – Suma Hamper
The team at Suma Wholefoods have kindly agreed to donate a beautiful hamper. Suma products are sourced ethically with the environment in mind.
Winner: Anne Marie Boyle – Ticket Number 1153.
8. Pana Chocolate – Chocolate Gift Boxes
Pana Chocolate have kindly agreed to donate a few Pana Chocolate gift boxes, how exciting ! Pana Chocolates are hand made, organic, dairy free and taste delicious.
Winner: Edward Osbourne – Ticket Number 1162.
9. Humblestuff – Selection of Cleaning Products
Humblestuff provide handmade natural cleaning products, all made in Scotland. Humblestuff are donating a selection of their products for the raffle. A big thank you to Humblestuff.
Winner: Edward Osbourne – Ticket Number 1182.
10. Green City Wholefoods – Prize Hamper
Green City Wholefoods is based in Glasgow and is a workers cooperative supplying customers throughout Scotland since 1978. Greencity Wholefoods does not supply any products that have been tested on animals.
Winner: Elena Trimarchi – Ticket Number 1298.
11. Love Festival – Falkirk – Family Ticket + £15 to spend
Falkirk Vegan Festival held at Falkirk Stadium on 7th and 8th October.
Winner: Alison Barr – Ticket Number 1307.
12. Betterbodies Falkirk – Energy Bars
Betterbodies in Falkirk have kindly agreed to provide some vegan energy bars. Betterbodies provide health foods, protein powders and supplements.
Winner: Elizabeth May – Ticket Number 1315.
13. Brea Restaurant Stirling – £20 Gift Voucher
Brea in Stirling is a Scottish Restaurant in the heart of Stirling.
Winner: Suzy Berry – Ticket Number 1329.
14. McCune Smith Cafe Glasgow – £20 Gift Voucher
A non-profit social enterprise in the south side of Glasgow. A venue for music, poetry, debate and film nights.
Winner: Jilly Graham – Ticket Number 1320.
15. Super Nourished Edinburgh – £80 Gift Voucher – Plant Based Cooking Class
A ticket for 2 (worth £80) to a 3 hour ‘cook and dine’ event in Edinburgh with Vegan chef Jayne Totty.
Winner: Ian Weston – Ticket Number 1290.
16. Cook Jerk Vegan – £10 Gift Voucher – Valid at Cool Jerk Vegan Pie Stalls
Jamie Kidd – the owner and operator of Cool Jerk Vegan has kindly donated a gift voucher. The winner can use this at either the Leith Market Vegan Quarter (held on the 1st Saturday of each month) or the Flying Duck Vegan Fete in Glasgow (held on the 2nd Saturday of each month).
Winner: Annette Holding – Ticket Number 1257.
17. Thistly Cross Cider – A selection of ciders
Thistly Cross Cider, who are based in Dunbar have agreed to donate a selection of ciders for one of our winners. Please note: You must be aged 18 years or over to claim this prize.
Winner: Jane Cunningham – Ticket Number 1232
18. Hanover Health Foods – £25 Gift Voucher
Hanover Health Foods of Edinburgh have kindly donated a £25 gift voucher.
Winner: Heather Sneigon – Ticket Number 1207.
19. Heather Walsh Jewellery – Bespoke handmade Necklace
Heather Walsh from Healther Walsh Jewellery has kindly donated one of her unique hand made necklaces.
Winner: Bobbie O’Donnel – Ticket Number 1193.
20. Green Envy – Free Manicure with a Gel Polish
Georgina Lyndsey-Smith from Green Envy has kindly donated a manicure with a gel polish.
Winner: Edward Osbourne – Ticket Number 1174.
21. An Tobar Cafe – Gift Voucher
Ester Morrison from An Tobar Cafe on the Isle of Mull has kindly donated a voucher for use in the cafe.
Winner: Ginnie Morgan – Ticket Number 1134.
22. Moo Free Chocolate – A selection of chocolate bars
Moo Free Chocolate have very kindly donated a selection of there chocolate bars.
Winner: Claire Bradley – Ticket Number 1108.
23. Bluestone Gifts – A selection of gifts
Winner: Anne Innes – Ticket Number 1099.
24. Serene Senses – Half hour treatment
Winner: Shirley Livingstone – Ticket Number 1085.
25. Koko Dairy Free – A selection of dairy free milks.
Winner: Kirsty Kartin – Ticket Number 1015.