The Old Yoga Barn
On Saturday 30th of September The Tartan Carrot is hosting a Fundraising Event for the Lotus Animal Sanctuary at The Old Barn, Dumbreck Stables, 82 Dumbreck Road, Glasgow G414 4SN
We are looking forward to seeing you all. Thank you for making a donation to The Lotus Animal Sanctuary we hope you enjoy the day.
If you have booked or are hoping to attend one of our Cooking Classes or Yoga and well being classes please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class commencing to register with us. Please remember, spaces at each class is limited so you should have contacted us to tell us which classes you are planning to attend. If you have bought your ticket, and have not yet booked a place at any of the cooking classes or well being sessions please email us to tell us what class you want to attend. Email us at : email@example.com
Parking is limited so please give yourself plenty time to park close by and walk to the venue.
To find us easily here are some instructions to follow.
The Old Barn is tucked away inside Dumbreck Stables (the riding school has closed down) in Pollock Country Park on the south side of Glasgow.
You will not see venue from the access road so here are some photos to help you find us easily.
1. As you travel along the access road you will see a sign saying Dumbreck Riding School.
2. To the right of the sign you will see a gate. Enter this gate but please make sure you close this afterwards.
3. Walk to the end of the short access road.
4. When you get to the end of this short road, if you look to the left you will see The Old Yoga Barn.
5. Enter through the green door and register.
Please remember, parking is limited. Please arrive early to find a place to park.