This is a recipe for Sweet Potato Pancakes. This one is easy to prepare and great for breakfast or Lunch.
1 Sweet Potato (grated)
1 Banana (sliced)
1 small onion
5 heaped tablespoons of gram flower
Handful of raspberries
Handful of blueberries
1 large handful of spinach
Salt to taste
1. First boil some water in a kettle. Pour the boiling water into a bowl and add the spinach. You should leave the spinach in the bowl of boiling water for about 10 minutes, until the spinach wilts.
2. In a separate bowl. Add the gram flour, and some grated sweet potato.
3. Next, finely chop the onion and add to the gram flower and sweet potato.
4. Next, add some almond milk and mix until a smooth creamy batter is formed. The batter should be smooth, not lumpy and easy to pour. When you are happy with the consistency add some salt to taste.
5. Slice 1 half of the banana and add to the batter mixture.
6. Place a non-stick sauce pan on a medium heat. When the sauce pan is hot, add the batter mix and allow to cook. It should take about 5 minutes to cook the pancake through on each side.
7. When you are happy the pancake is cooked, remove the heat. Place the pancake on a plate and add the rasperries, blueberries, slice the remainder of the banana and place on the pancake.
8. Next spoon the wilted spinach over the dish and add generous servings of maple syrup.
All done. We hope you enjoy this dish, its so easy to prepare and tastes great with good coffee :-).